I have dedicated my career to helping families and individuals obtain a firm grasp of their financial picture so they can more readily find economic fulfillment in life. If you are facing challenges in your financial journey and are interested in meeting, please reach out. There are no hidden fees here. I strive to make sure this service is as simple and transparent as it can possibly be, while being available to all.
With the marriage of technology and financial services, self-management of our personal financial picture has never been easier. New software applications and creative ideas are hitting the streets daily, which is heaven for money nerds. However, too much noise can often lead to confusion. And some financial topics/matters are just flat out mind-numbing no matter how much detail is available on the subject.
This is why I have created this style of stand-alone consultation service. I realize that no matter an individual's financial savvy or the amount of resources available, roadblocks are inevitable. There are times we need a helping hand or some coaching to get through life's financial challenges, or maybe just require reassurance that our current approach and strategy makes sense. Ongoing relationships and fees aren't always warranted.
Financial challenges discussed could include:
- How can I best define my financial goals?
- What is the best path for me to better achieve early financial independence, and what are some paths to get there?
- What type(s) of insurance should I consider to protect both myself and family?
- How should I think about portfolio investing, and what is a proper asset allocation for my age and risk profile?
- How can I best save for my children's education?
- What steps can I take to do a better job at budgeting and saving?
- What are some financial planning items that are unique to someone who is self-employed?
- How do I get started in real estate investing, and what are some methods to evaluate a potential real estate investment?
- What items should I address to help ensure my estate plan is in proper order?
- How do I decide which employee benefit options best suit my situation?
- What are the various types of passive income available to me?
This is just a sampling of topics that have been discussed, and is in no way an all-inclusive list. Everyone's financial situation is unique, which is why there is no specific template for this discussion. Instead, the consultation will revolve around your distinct questions and needs.
Maybe the best part of this type of service is that there are no ongoing commitments. You receive the guidance you are looking for and then can be on your way. If another issue pops up down the road, you can simply reach back out and book another appointment. Professional financial assistance seems to always come with an unnecessarily expensive and prolonged contract or fee structure. No more of that. This option puts you in control.
If this approach appeals to you, simply click below to bring up my calendar and schedule an hour where we can talk. In the details of the appointment you will be asked to provide a brief description of those financial items you would like to discuss. We will then connect at the time that works best for you!
Please note that this stand-alone service option does not constitute a full-scope, comprehensive financial planning relationship. No investment products will be managed, sold or recommended for compensation. It is meant to be a review of your personal economy and the financial challenges you find yourself facing. Although guidance will be provided, it is recommended that any ideas we cover be discussed with your attorney, accountant, or other professional council prior to implementation.